Recital 2020 will be July 10th, 11th and 12th
To all of our loyal dance families,
We are ready to resume dance classes in our NEW dance studio on Saturday June 6th through July 9th (no classes July 4th). We will continue with our school year dance schedule, your time will be slightly altered, you will receive a separate email with that time.
Our new studio is located at 715 Main Street. We will be having an open house at our new studio on Thursday, June 4th from 5:00-8:000pm. This will be an opportunity for our dance families to walk through our new studio prior to classes. There will be a limited amount of people allowed in the building at a time. Please practice social distancing when you arrive. Please remind your dancer we will not be able to hug them as much as we would love to.
Our dance recital will be held at the Mukwonago Performing Arts Center in the Mukwonago High School. We will have shorter recitals with fewer dancers and audience members. The dates for the recital are July 10th, 11th, 12th. Each dance will be performed in one recital. You will receive another email with more details regarding the recital.
These are the safety procedures we will be using when classes resume
- If possible doors will be propped open so we are not touching door handles.
- Hand sanitizer will be available upon entering the building.
- All parents will be encouraged to drop off dancers, we would like to limit the number of people in the waiting rooms.
- Students will be given hand sanitizer before, during and after class.
- All dance barres, door handles and counters will be sanitized after each class.
- All toys have been removed from the waiting room.
- All staff will be required to wear a mask.
- Each individual family will decide if their dancer will wear a mask.
- Choreography will remain generally the same with some changes being made to limit physical contact.
Your safety and health is our number one priority. If you are feeling sick please stay home. You will not be charged for class if you call in sick. If you have questions or concerns please reach out to us. Moving forward our teachers will be prepared for choreography changes. Each dancer is an important part of the dance piece, we appreciate your commitment. Please email the studio: firstname.lastname@example.org or respond to this email to let us know if you will be participating in the remainder of classes and recital.
Thank you for your ongoing support. We are so excited to see you all again!
Kay’s Academy of Dance Staff
If we close for weather it will be posted on WISN, channel 12.
We will send a remind text, our voicemail will be changed
and it will be on the website.