The studio will be closed May 29th-May 31st for Memorial Day.
Recital preparations are being made! Once again we will be practicing shorter, socially distanced shows. We have decided it is important for all classes to be in two performances, similar to the previous years. The dancers have all worked so hard to share their accomplishments. For these reasons, we will have many more performances than we have had in the past. We have tried very hard to accommodate families as much as possible.
**Each class will have their dress rehearsal on their last day of class. Costumes will be handed out Saturday, May 8th through Thursday May 13th.
**The last day of classes will be Saturday May 22nd, Monday May 24th, Tuesday June 1st, Wednesday June 2nd, Thursday June 3rd (the days are in different weeks because of Memorial Day)
**The dance studio will be closed Saturday May 29th-Monday, May 31st for Memorial Day.
**Summer registration is now open!
**Email to follow with details on costume pick-up, tickets and dance photos.
These are the safety procedures we are implementing at the studio:
- If possible doors will be propped open so we are not touching door handles.
- Hand sanitizer will be available upon entering the building.
- All parents will be encouraged to drop off dancers, we would like to limit the number of people in the waiting rooms.
- Students will be given hand sanitizer before, during and after class.
- All dance barres, door handles and counters will be sanitized after each class.
- All toys have been removed from the waiting room.
- All staff will be required to wear a mask.
- Every person entering the studio over the age of 5 is required to wear a mask.
Your safety and health is our number one priority. If you are feeling sick please stay home. You will not be charged for class if you call in sick. If you have questions or concerns please reach out to us.
Thank you for your ongoing support.
Kay’s Academy of Dance Staff